Wednesday, September 30, 2020

4-Circle Halloween

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card layout is a FAVORITE of mine.......
And I especially LOVED creating it for Halloween.
I started out with a Smoky Slate panel that was run through my Embossing Machine using the 'CobWeb Folder'.  I used my sponge dauber and some black ink.......and distressed the top of the cobweb for an extra spooky look.
Next I grabbed four punches (2-1/4", 2", 1-3/4" and 1-1/2") and punched out three circles using the 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' and one in Whisper White.
I arranged the three Designer Series Paper circles onto the front of my card and used the 1-1/2" circle for my sentiment.  I used the 'Little Treats' set to stamp my sentiment and then distressed the edges with some Black ink.
My ribbon accent was using the 'Embroidered 3/8" Ribbon' along with my 'Black Stampin' Blends' and I was able to change the color of that ribbon to a CREEPY black color.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Elegant Faceted Gems' that were colored with my 'Black Stampin' Blends' ......... And those were just randomly positioned onto the punched out circles.
And that's all it took to create this SPOOKY 
and  kind of CREEPY Halloween Card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary.....Every time I make a circle card like this....I think of you. Think I saw you make one of these cards about 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these circles. Such a spooky fun card.

    ReplyDelete