Saturday, September 26, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Celebration Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'World's Greatest' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Talk about a FUN sunshine kind of card.
I used my 'Stitched Triangles' to create my rays of sunshine for the top portion of my card.....

And for the bottom portion of my card, I used the long die in the 'Stitched Triangles Dies' and created a fun bottom border.
For some FUN added texture......I used the 'Wrapped In Texture Embossing Folder' on my Whisper White bottom panel.
My sentiment was stamped on a 'Layering Circle' piece with the stamp set that came with this kit.....And I used Crushed Curry Ink.
So there you have it friends.......
This is such a "Make You Smile" kind of card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the starburst effect and layers of texture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I was pretty dare happy with the way this turned out.

      Delete