Monday, September 14, 2020

Heart is Grateful Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... And was able to bring this card up to the next stamping level with just a few minor upgrades.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.
I used the same 'Gather Together' stamp set ...... And same fall colors (Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Crushed Curry) to stamp leaf images all over the front of my Whisper White base card.
The next upgrade I made was to use the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' and crop out my frame right on the front panel of my Whisper White base card.
And then I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to crop out an Early Espresso frame piece......and I adhered that frame piece directly over my cut out section.  This ended up making a pretty frame for the front of my upgraded card.
I stamped my sentiment to the inside of my card.....
And decorated the frame piece with punched out pieces from the 'Autumn Punch Pack'.
I was also able to add the three 'Elegant Faceted Gems' around my stamped sentiment section......
And I finished off my card by adding my 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' around the fold of my card.
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you Mary.....You jazzy comments always make me smile!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I'm ALL-IN for a great peek-a-boo sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete