Monday, September 21, 2020

Gather Together Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from landscape to a portrait style card.  And I also changed the base card from Whisper White to Crumb Cake.
I used the 'Gather Together' set and stamped pumpkins all over the front of my Crumb Cake base card.
Next, I added a Early Espresso and 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series' panel to the top of my card.....
And then added another Early Espresso and Very Vanilla panel to the top of that.  I used the same pumpkin stamp and stamped Early Espresso pumpkins all over that Very Vanilla panel before adhering it down.
My sentiment was stamped on a 1-1/2" Very Vanilla Circle ...... And the same 'Everyday Label Punch' was used on my upgraded card.  I did however, change up the orientation of that punched out piece from landscape to portrait.
I also added a large piece of the 'Whisper White Flowers For Every Season Ribbon' (that was colored with my 'Dark Crumb Cake Blends') behind my stamped sentiment piece.
The finishing upgrade I made was adding two of the 'Acorn Trinkets' to the bottom of my sentiment piece ....... And this upgraded card was called done!
So what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: