Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Box of Tags Kit

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I'm CASEing from the Stampin' UP! 2020 Mini Catalog.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Have you see the Stampin' UP! Tag Buffet Project Kit?  
It is SO UNBELIEVEABLE.  
This kit includes enough supplies to create 30 tags (5 each of 6-designs).
Can't even begin to tell you how much I ADORE this kit.
The tags are NOT your mini size tags......
They are about 4-1/4" x 3-1/4" and are a double swing style tag.
Each tag has a festive base piece and an additional swing white layer.....
And has all kinds of festive die-cut pieces.
You will receive Holly Berries, Cardinals, Santa Stockings, Holiday Trees....
And these pretty holiday package die-cut pieces.
Each tag is topped off with a BEAUTIFUL die-cut piece.....
And some LOVELY gold cording completes each tag.
This kit is SO AFFORABLE......
At $30 for the entire kit.......It's a SUPER EASY 
way for you to complete 30 BEAUTIFUL tags
to top off all your BEAUTIFUL Holiday gifts.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute gifts ahead with those darling tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this tag kit.....And can't wait to add one to my holiday packages.

      Delete