Sunday, September 27, 2020

SlimLine Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Check out my first attempt on making a Slimline Card.
PRETTY FUN card to make.
I started out with a 8-7/8" x 6" Early Espresso base card and scored that piece at 3".  I added a layer of Very Vanilla cardstock and 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' to the top.
Next, I got busy with creating the sentiment piece.  OH WHAT FUN!  I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies'.......And created several layers for that sentiment piece.
My sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink using the 'Gather Together' set.  And I added three Maple Leaf pieces from the 'Autumn Punch Pack' around the front of my sentiment.
And that's just how QUICK & EASY a Slimline card be to put together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Long and cool! Love the little bow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm really enjoying making these new SlimLine cards.

      Delete