Friday, September 04, 2020

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made.
First up for today is this BEAUTIFUL card made by my sweet friend Judy Gummo.  I just adore how she used four different Designer Series Paper panels to create this card.
And this DARLING card was made by my good friend Karen Baker.
Check out this JUST TOO GORGEOUS FOR WORDS card made by Betty Pearce.  OH MY GOSH........GORGEOUS!!!
And speaking of Betty Pearce......
Check out this SUPER BRIGHT card she made for me.
And talk about PRETTY.  
My sweet friend Gus Berry's granddaughter Ali sent me this card.
And my final card is from my sweet friend Brian King's Great Aunt Marjorie Brown.  She sent me this BEAUTIFUL card that had the SWEETEST hand written message on the inside.  LOVE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment