Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Happy Haunting

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How spooky is this fun Happy Haunting card.
This card starts out with a Basic Black base card.  Next, I cut three panels of the 'Magic In this Night Designer Series Paper'.  (Two pieces that measure 1-1/4"x3-1/2" and one piece that measures 2-1/4"x3-1/2")  Each DSP panel was arranged on the front of my card.
I wrapped some 'Gray Granite 1/4" Simmer Ribbon' around the bottom portion of my card and tied it up into a pretty knot.......
And then created this spooky sentiment piece ....... Using the 'Banner Year' stamp set.
The finishing touch was grabbing my 'Little Treat Box Dies' and die-cutting out a friendly little spider and popping him onto the front of my card.
So what do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments:

  1. I dreamed about this card last night (but with different papers). Love the piecing of these panels - and the adorable spider is perfect. Such a great card, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds (and dreams) think alike. Glad you like my card Brian.....Can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  2. Decided to peek in on you today Kadie, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card. It's fabulous and different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO HAPPY you popped in Lynn. And glad you like my card so much. It was a fun layout and card to create.

      Delete
  3. Cute layers for the sentiment and a super fun spider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I'm not a spider kind of gal.....But I kind of think that little spider is adorable.

      Delete
  4. Oooooh, pretty spooky ♥️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Frenchie.....you are SO SWEET to stop by my blog and leave me a comment. THANKS!!

      Delete