Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Glad You're In My Life

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out the FUN card my team made at our Tuesday Mystery Stamping.  This idea came from the SUPER TALENTED Sharon Armstrong, who does her Mystery Stamping on Monday's.  I just put my own spin on her Mystery Stamping.......and my team gathers together on Zoom the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Tuesday of every month.  I send a list of supplies (Clue #1) to my team member on the Monday before our gathering........And they bring their supplies to our Zoom meeting.  I then walk the team through each additional Clue.......and they create their own Mystery style card during the meeting.  At the end of our meeting ...... It a big surprise to see what everyone created.
For my Mystery Tuesday card ...... I started out with a Whisper White base card.
Next, I embossed a Blackberry Bliss cardstock panel with the 'Hammered Metal Embossing Folder'.  That embossed panel was then adhered down to the front of my base card.
I gathered nine little 1"x1" squares of the 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' and adhered those down onto a Whisper White panel.
Then I wrapped some 'Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' around the bottom portion of the DSP panel.   I adhered that DSP panel down to the front of my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
The finishing touch was stamping my sentiment from the 'Love of Leaves' set onto a punched out 'Tailor Tag Punch' piece.  That sentiment was also adhered down onto my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
And that's all it took my friends to create this FUN Mystery Tuesday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 


4 comments:

  1. Amazing how you used this paper for a love and friendship card! Delightful1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I had some of this DSP left over from Halloween and wanted to try making a card that wasn't Halloween. Worked out just great.

      Delete
  2. Love this card, Kadie! Such a great showcase of this wonderful paper! ♥

    ReplyDelete