Friday, September 25, 2020

Friends Friday Leaders Swap Part 3

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five Stampin' UP! Leader friends made for me.
Look what Carrie McHale created.
This card was made by Lisa Wellman.
Cindy Hofius created this pretty card.
Tammy Fite created this fun flap over card.
And this card was created by Janine Pohlman.....
Who went OVER THE TOP by creating this
SUPER FUN card that has a pocket for a gift card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards with so much creativity and care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....My friends will LOVE seeing your comment.

      Delete