Sunday, September 20, 2020

Gather Together

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Something about the warm and rich colors of fall that brings me peace.  And I'm feeling pretty cozy these days (even though it's well over 100 degrees here in AZ) when I grab for all my fall product.
This card starts out with a Very Vanilla card base and I added a panel of Crumb Cake to the top.  Before I adhered that Crumb Cake panel down ...... I used the 'Gather Together' stamp set and stamped pumpkins all over that panel.
The next step I took was adding a cardstock (Early Espresso) and 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' panel to the center of my card.
My sentiment was stamped (from the 'Gather Together' set) onto a 1-12" Very Vanilla Circle and then added to a Early Espresso 'Everyday Label Punch' piece.
To finish off my sentiment piece ..... I added two 'Wonderful Gems' and a tiny piece of 'Whisper White Flowers For Every Season Ribbon' (that was colored with my 'Dark Crumb Cake Blends').
So what do you think my friends????
Does this card make you happy????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love those little "tufts" at the top of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm just crazy about that ribbon.

      Delete