Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Sequin Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and couldn't be any easier to create.
How FUN is this pretty Sequin Holder!!!  I saw this on Patty Bennett blog back on August 5th and knew I had to give it a try.  Here's the link to her blog post:  https://www.pattystamps.com/2020/08/sequins-for-everything-storage-solution.html
All it takes to create this little cutie is some cardstock and DSP (I used retired DSP because it matches the theme of my pink stamping studio).....
And two 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" Acetate Card Boxes.
All you do is sandwich the two acetate boxes together ...... And then wrap your cardstock around the two boxes.  Decorating the cardstock requires four little pieces of DSP and you are almost done completing this project.
I divided up the four different colors of sequins from the 'Sequins For Everything' collection.....
And those sequins were added to tiny cello bags........
I secured each cello bag with mini Velcro closure.
Just LOVE the way this packaging looks in my pink stamping studio.....And the best part......I can add and remove the packages of sequins whenever necessary or when new product becomes available.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Shake it up with this sassy way to store sequins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit....The packaging looks pretty in my studio.

      Delete
  2. I can't comprehend why anyone would want to have 3600 tiny sequins. :) If they did want them, though, they should be stored in this adorable box with perfect labeling and multi-layered safety design. I love this, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Brian.....All I could think of with your comment was......How proud someone must feel every night when they go home knowing they have counted 3600 tiny sequins for each package. LORDY you crack me up. Glad you like my packaging idea.

      Delete