Thursday, September 03, 2020

Candy Corn Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Remember on Monday I shared my little secret that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Candy Corn.  And YES....I COULD and HAVE had it for breakfast.   Well, those little Halloween Treat Box got me to thinking about making a fun little Candy Corn Tag.  So here is what I created.
I started out by cutting one of the 'Little Treat Box Dies' with Black cardstock and using just one end of the die to create my base tag.  Best part.......I was able to get two tags from one pass of this die and the BONUS.......The top edge of my tag cuts out this pretty scallop edge.
Next, I grabbed my 'Stitched Triangles Dies' to crop out two little candy corn pieces.  I cropped out a Pumpkin Pie piece and used that for my base.  Then I used the same triangle die to cropped out both a Whisper White and Daffodil Delight piece and just trimmed the colors down to make a candy corn.  After I had my candy corn configured......I used the 'Banner Year' set and stamped my "BOO!" on the Daffodil Delight piece.
I topped my tag off with some Whisper White 'Flowers For Every Season' ribbon ...... And tied a pretty bow around the top with the help of the 'Playful Pets Trim'.
All that was left to do was grab my 'Frost White Shimmer Paint' and dabbed some fun little white dots around the front of my tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: