Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Trick or Treat House

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This SPOOKY little card pulls out all the Halloween STOPS!
I started with a Smoky Slate base card ...... And I ran the front panel of the card through my embossing machine using the 'CobWeb Embossing Folder'.
Next, I grabbed my Neutrals Designer Series Paper and matted a panel to a Basic Black panel......And positioned it across the center of my card.
Before I adhered that DSP down.....I grabbed some 'Shimmer 1/4" Ribbon' and used my 'Dark Smoky Slate Blends' to change the color of that ribbon.  All that was left to do was wrap that ribbon around the center of my DSP panel and tie it up into a pretty knot.
I finished off my card with a sentiment piece that was created with the help of the 'Everything Essential' set and several 'Layering Circles Dies' layered pieces.
So what do you think my friends......
SPOOKY ENOUGH FOR YOU?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment