Monday, September 28, 2020

SlimLine Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on BOTTOM....
I'm seriously LOVING the new SlimLine Card design.
For my upgraded version.......I began by changing the base card from Early Espresso to Crumb Cake.  I used a Early Espresso and 'Gilded  Autumn Designer Series Paper' panel for the top of my card.
I created two 'Stitched So Sweetly' pieces on both ends of my card.....
And for the center panel......I stamped my sentiment.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've layered each one of these. They are perfect against this striped backdrop. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. This fall paper is some of my favorite paper in the Mini Catalog.

      Delete
  2. fresh and fabulous trio of leaves!

    ReplyDelete