Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tissue Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING little project was shared on the Sally Stamper blog.  She shared this project on June 9th.  Here is the link to that post:
 
The holder is a 7-1/2" x 7-3/8" piece of Magenta Madness card stock.  It is scored on the 7-3/8" side at 1", 5-3/8" and 6-3/8".  And on the 7-1/2" side I scored at 1", 2", 4-1/4" and 5-1/4".  Sally shares on her video how to trim down your piece of card stock to create the image of my picture above.
The DSP I used was the '2020-2022 In-Color Magenta Designer Series Paper'.  The pieces are cut out Qty 2-pc 4-1/8" x 2" and Qty 2-pc 2" x 3/4".
I wrapped some 'Magenta Madness 1/4" Ribbon around the left hand side of my tissue holder ...... and tied it up into a pretty bow.
 And there you have it friends......
Can you even image making a batch of these up 
for your friends, neighbors and co-workers.  
They will LOVE you for it.  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. absolutely precious as a get well or little somethin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a FABULOUS idea to make these for get well gifts. You are SO SMART my friend. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete