Sunday, September 13, 2020

Heart Is Grateful

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
There's just something about the PRETTY fall colors and beautiful CRISP air that can be found in Wisconsin during the fall months  that make me SO HOME SICK this time of year.  So to help fight off that feeling ..... I created this pretty fall card for today.
I grabbed some pretty fall colors (Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Crushed Curry) and used my 'Gather Together' set to stamp my fall leaf images all over my Whisper White front panel.
Before I adhered that panel down to my Whisper White base card ..... I wrapped some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' around the top of my stamped panel.
My sentiment piece was stamped onto a 'Stitched So Sweetly' die-cut piece and then matted to an Early Espresso die-cut piece.
And before I called this card done ..... I added three maple leaf pieces that were punched out from the 'Autumn Punch Pack'.  And my final touch was adding three pretty 'Elegant Faceted Gems' to that stamped sentiment piece.
And that's how fast this pretty fall card came together.
So tell me friends.......Are you a big fan of the fall season???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. it's the ONE time of year I miss the weather in WI! pretty card and adore the little leaves1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Mary......Fall in Wisconsin is the BEST. Glad you like my card.

      Delete