Thursday, September 10, 2020

Spider Trick or Treat

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER SPOOKY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Halloween is in the air my friends.
This cute little Trick or Treat tag was created with the help of 'Itty Bitty Greetings' set.  I used Black ink and stamped it at the bottom of my 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Whisper White tag.
Next, I used the 'Neutrals Designer Series Paper' and created four little 1"x1" squares.  I used my corner rounder and rounded off two opposite corners on each square ...... And then arranged them on the front of my tag.
I topped my Designer Series Paper off with a little Whisper White scallop circle (from the 'Little Treats Box Dies') and popped a black spider (also from that same set of dies) into the center of my scallop circle.  For a little added FUN to my spider....I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the top of the spider and that gave him a pretty little shine.
I topped my tag off with a pretty bow ....... Using the 'Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' that I colored with my 'Black Stampin' Blends'.
And that's all it took my friends.
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous how you rounded the squares. Your sweet spider feels right at home on this darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned that technique from you my friend. Thanks!!!

      Delete