Sunday, September 06, 2020

Sunflower

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who doesn't LOVE a good sunflower style card?
This card starts out with three stamped DSP panels.  I created those with the 'Celebrate Sunflower' set.  All I did was randomly stamp the sunflower image all over a piece of Whisper White cardstock ..... And then trimmed down that cardstock to three panels of 1-1/4"x 3-3/4".  All that was left to do was mat those three panels to 1-1/2"x 4" panels of Basic Black cardstock.
My sentiment was stamped from that same 'Celebrate Sunflower' set.  I used the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' to crop that sentiment out.
I used Basic Black cardstock to mat my sentiment.....
And a finishing touch was adding some 'Fine Tip Glue' to the center of each sunflower and this card was done in no time flat.
So what do you think my friends???
Isn't it just FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Marvelous strips of sunflowers. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Very happy with the way this one turned out.

      Delete