Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Boo Mystery Monday Card (on Wednesday)

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FUN is this super creative Fun Fold style card?  I created it on a Mystery Monday event with the SUPER TALENTED Sharon Armstrong.  She offers every Monday a 'Mystery Stampin' session and it is SO MUCH FUN to create a card with her step by step instruction.  You really aren't sure what your going to be making.......Until your done.  Please stop by Sharon's facebook page and check out the fun she has on her Mystery Monday Video Event.  Here's the link to her facebook page:
It starts with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/4" base card.   You score this piece at 5-1/2 and then cut off 3" from one end.
For the flap over piece......You use a piece of the same colored cardstock that measures 3"x5-1/2.  You will score that piece at 1/2" on one end.  This piece will adhered to the above base card on the right hand side.
I used a piece of the 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' that measures 2-1/2"x4" ...... And I adhered that piece to the small panel of the base card.
My flap over piece also was decorated with a piece of 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper'........And that pieces measure 4-3/4"x 2-3/4".
I decorated the flap over piece with a 'Stitched So Sweetly' die-cut piece.
And I used the 'Have a Hoot' set to stamp both my owl and sentiment to that die-cut piece.
Before I adhered my stamped owl piece to the front of my card ..... I grabbed some 'Metallic 1-1/2" Mesh Ribbon' and tucked that behind my owl piece.  That mesh ribbon makes for a spooky kind of matted piece.
And that's all it took to make this FUN Halloween card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how the card unfolds just like his little cape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a surprise inside kind of card. Thanks Mary.

      Delete