Saturday, September 12, 2020

#1 Friend Box of Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'World's Greatest' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I created this box using one of the cards that came with this kit.
All I did was score 3/4" on both long sides of the card (3/4" and 1-1/2").  I then scored 3/4" from the center fold and cut off 3/4" on one of the short sides.
I created tabs and then constructed my piece into a box.
The medallion piece was included in the kit ...... And I just adhered the top portion to the top flap of my box.  I wrapped some Bumblebee Ribbon around my box to act as the closure.......
And when you unwrap the ribbon and flip open the box ...... Check out what I have tucked inside.
I created a dozen little 2"x2-3/4" tags.
I used Whisper White, Pacific Point and Bumblebee card stock and ink to create my tags.......
And I used the stamp set that came with this kit to decorate each tag.
And I also used the Vellum pieces that were included in the kit to decorate the front of each tag.
I did top off each tag with some Bumblebee Ribbon.....
And couldn't be happier with the way this little box turned out.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Knock me out with the vellum stems . . . they look amazing on the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a cute box Kadie, I love it ,
    Tfs hugs Frenchie ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this project! Wonderful! ♥

    ReplyDelete