Thursday, September 24, 2020

Spooky Spider

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER CREEPY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
What would Halloween be without a good old fashion spider web and hanging spider.  I have to admit......Spiders are NOT my thing......But I don't mind creating them with my PaperCrafting supplies.
I started this 2-1/2"x 4-1/4" Whisper White tag off with some 'Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper' across the bottom.
Next, I used the 'Festive Corner' set and stamped my "Spooky" sentiment on the left hand side of my tag.
Then I used the same set to stamp a spider web at the top of my tag.
And cropped out a Spider from the 'Little Treat Box Dies' and popped him onto the front of my tag.
My tag was topped off with some 'Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon' and I tied it up with some black thread from the 'Playful Pets Trim'.
The finishing touch was adding some black dots around the front of my tag.  I used my 'Black Stampin' Write Marker' to create those little dots.
So there you have it friends.......
A friendly little Spider for this upcoming Halloween Season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your little tag Kadie!!! How cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh Lynn......Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a message. Appreciate it SO MUCH.

      Delete
  2. Darling spider and tag with the cool, vertical "spooky!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I'm just crazy for any sentiment that is stamped vertically.

      Delete
  3. I LOOOOVE this super-spooky, super-cute tag! The spider web is perfect here. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I kept thinking the web just didn't look right. But it all worked out.

      Delete