Saturday, September 19, 2020

3-Times A Friend

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'World's Greatest' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How special is someone going to feel when they receive this card.
I used the base card that was included in this kit ..... And added a panel of Whisper White and Mint Macaron cardstock down the front of my card.
The three #1 medallions were used directly from the kit....
As well as the three Friend banners.
Took no time to create this card......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: