Monday, September 07, 2020

Sunflower Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
To create my upgraded card for today ...... I decided to do a FUN FOLD type of card.
Here you can see that I created a little hinge on the left hand side of my card ..... And that allowed me to create this FUN little hinge style card.
I started this card off with a 4-1/4"x11 piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I scored that piece of cardstock at 5-1/2" and 6-1/2".  
I adhered the 1" scored section together creating a fun little hinge section on the left hand side of my card.
I used the same technique as I did yesterday to create my DSP with the help of the 'Celebrate Sunflower' set.
My sentiment was stamped on a 'Rectangle Stitched Die' using the 'Celebrate Sunflower' set.  For this upgraded card ....... I added a Daffodil Delight and Basic Black layer.
Just couldn't be happier with the way both these cards turned out.
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't you just LOVE an easy Fun Fold style card? Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. I love both of these cards, Kadie! The "upgraded" one has such a fun opening - I've never seen that before and LOVE it. So many beautiful flowers and so much coloring. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I typically don't like to color.....But these sunflowers were quick and easy.

      Delete