Thursday, September 17, 2020

3 Bats & 3 Boo's

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I have to confess........We have Bats here in Arizona.  
I LOVE to go out to my Pool in the evenings and take a little dip.  HOWEVER.....Going out once it's dark is NOT an option.  The Bats SERIOUSLY skim right over my head......And it kind of FREAKS ME OUT!!!  So my pool dipping nights are done WELL BEFORE DARK.
Back to my tag.....I used a Basic Black tag base that measures 2-1/2"x4-1/4".  I stamped my "BOO" three times using the 'Banner Year' set and Whisper White Embossing Powder.
For the Bats......I stamped them onto little 1"x1" Whisper White squares.  I then sprinkled each with Black Embossing Powder to give them a fun little shine.
The top of my tag was finished off with some of the new 'Metallic 1-1/2" Mesh Ribbon'.  I tied that up into a pretty little bow before adhering it to the top of my tag.
And that's all it took my friends.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: