Saturday, September 05, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the August 'World's Greatest' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that kit.......
The 'World's Greatest' Paper Pumpkin kit makes these three FABULOUS looking cards.
This first card is a shaker card.
I just ADORE all the layers that go along with this card.
My second card is a FUN little friend card.
The dimension on this card is AMAZING!
And the final card is one that is going to someone VERY SPECIAL.
I'm just crazy about the way the gold just JUMPS off this card.
So there you have it my friends.
GREAT card to give out to all those SPECIAL peeps.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: