Monday, August 31, 2020

Deck The Halls Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.
 
My first upgrade was to change my card from a landscape style card...….To a Portrait style card.
 
My base card was changed to Whisper White and I layered a Shaded Spruce layer on top of that.
Next, I added three panels of 'Tis The Season Designer Series Paper' and Real Red card stock to the front of my card.
 
My sentiment piece was created using the 'Layering Circle Dies' and adding a 'Stitched So Sweetly Die' to the top.  I used the 'Christmas Gleaming' set and some Shaded Spruce ink to stamp my sentiment.
 
The final touch I added to this upgraded card was wrapping some 'Wonder of the Season Ribbon' around the center of my DSP and adhering my sentiment piece over it.
 
So tell me what you think friends...…
Do you have a favorite????
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. pretty switch in orientation and luscious gold cord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just crazy about how both of these cards turned out.....But I'm super in love with the orientation of my card today. Thanks my friend.

      Delete