Thursday, October 01, 2020

Always Grateful

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off with a Very Vanilla base.  I ran that tag through my Die-Cut Machine and used the Subtles Embossing Folder to give it some fun texture.
Next, I used the 'Celebration Tidings' set and stamp my pumpkin swag along the bottom of my Very Vanilla tag.  To color that image in ....... I used my Stampin' Blends.
After that ...... I stamped my sentiment towards the top of my tag (also using the 'Celebration Tidings' set).
I grabbed my 'Gathered Leaves Dies' and cropped out three pretty maple leaves.  I added them to the center of my tag ...... And used Stampin' Dimensionals to lift each one off my tag.
I used a small piece of the 'Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon' to top off my tag ....... And tied it off with a pretty bow using some 'Linen Thread'.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Cinnamon Cider Enamel Dots' ........ And this tag was done pretty darn quick.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great tag, Kadie! I SO love these colors. Ahhhh...Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are seriously the sweetest. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful fall colors and really pop against the white background!

    ReplyDelete