Saturday, October 16, 2021

Blessings

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the September Harvest Haunts Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How FUN is this card!
I started out with a White base card and added three embossed lines across the bottom of my card.
Next, I snipped apart three sections of one holder and stamped my sentiment directly onto those pieces.
I created a cluster of 'Symmetrical Stem Border Punch' pieces across the top of each sentiment piece.  And I added a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow to the top of each stem cluster.
And that's all it took to create this SUPER FUN
alternate Paper Pumpkin card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card using the Paper Pumpkin kit!! I love new ideas created from the kits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. One of the biggest reasons why I get the PP kit is to be able to dream up alternte projects with the kit pieces.

      Delete