Wednesday, March 01, 2023

You Are My HAPPY Place

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card share for today is all about MANY MANY cardstock and Designer Series Paper layers.
I started off with a White base card that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  That piece is scored at 4-1/4".
Next, I began the layering process.  I added a layer of Mango Melody to the top of my base card .... And added a layer of 'Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper' to that.
Then I added three more layers of White, Mango Melody and 'Rain or Shine DSP'.
To my banner flag piece ..... I added some 'Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' around the top.
And my sentiment is from the 'Happy Labels' set and that was stamped with Basic Gray ink.
And I called this card DONE in NO TIME!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun layers. It's a very pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was an interesting card to create at my Mystery Stamping Event yesterday.

      Delete