Friday, March 10, 2023

Pop UP Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
This Fun Fold Friday creation came together with the help of the VERY TALENTED Jeanie Stark at "Just Stampin".  She shared her version of this card (smaller version) and I just enlarged it to a full size card.
My base card is a 5-1/2" x 11" piece of 'Design A Day Designer Series Paper'.  That piece is scored at 4-1/4", 5-1/2" and 6-3/4".  The belly band is a piece of the same DSP that measures 1-3/4" x 10".
I topped my belly band off with some OH SO FUN layers of circle from both the 'Layering Circle Dies' and the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  I used the 'Best Day' stamp set to create my sentiment.
When you remove the belly band .... This is what pops out.
The front section I used the 'Best Day' stamp set to create a SUPER ADORABLE birthday cake.  
That cake was colored in with my Stampin' Blends.
And I added the JUST TOO CUTE kitty in the cupcake holder to the center section of my card.  And right behind that kitty is a slot to tuck in your gift card
And the back section is a place I stamped the rest of my birthday wishes.
Could it possibly be any MORE FUN.
Hope you have fun making one of these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fun fold and "FUN" gift card holder. How cute is that? I just got that stamp set and I'm hoping to play with it soon!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I think the best part.....Using DSP. Don't have to try to figure out what side of the DSP to use.

      Delete