Monday, March 06, 2023

Grateful For Upgrade

                Happy Monday My Blogger Friends
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing up the base card.  I used one of the 'Enjoy The Adventures Cards' and started building from that.
I added both a White and Mint Macaron panel to the top of my card....
And added another panel of White to that.  Before I ahered that White panel down ..... I wanted to give the center of that panel an embossed look .... So I measured down 1/2" from the top and 1-1/2" from the bottom and added some score lines through the center of that panel (with the help of my 'Simply Score Board').
I added the same 1/2" Mint Macaron panels across the top and bottom portion of that scored out section .... And that gave me a nice embossed frame section on the center of my upgraded card.
I then grabbed my 'Something Fancy' stamp set and stamped that sentiment at the bottom of this White panel. 
I added the same hearts from the 'Give It A Whirl' dies ..... And even added two 'Heart Pearls' to both ends of my sentiment.  I used my Real Red Stampin' Blends to change the color of those two heart pearls.
So, there you have it friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: