Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Oreo Cookie Treat Box

                 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
There are times when I want to do something unexpected for the gal who takes care of my pool (Shelby) .... And even though she LOVES receiving a little cash for lunch that day ..... I thought how FUN would it be to give her this little box of YUMMY-ness.
This box was designed especially for the little Oreo treat I was adding to the inside.  The base of this box is a 7-3/4" x 7-1/8" piece of Balmy Blue cardstock.  It is scored on the 7-1/8" side at 1, 3, 4 and 6.  On the 7-3/4" side I scored it at 1" on both ends.
I covered my treat box with some White cardstock and added a panel of 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper' around the entire box.  Those measurements are for the White cardstock 5-1/2" x 1-3/4", Qty 2-Pcs that are 5-1/2" x 3/4" and Qty 2-Pcs that are 1-3/4" x 3/4".  And the DSP pieces measure 5-1/4" x 1-1/2", Qty 2-Pcs that are 5-1/4" x 1/2" and Qty 2-Pcs that are 1-1/2" x 1/2".
My sentiment is from the 'Lovely You' set and that was stamped onto a 'Give It A Whirl' White piece and layered with a piece of Balmy Blue that was cropped out using the 'Scallop Contours Dies'.
I did use the 'Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon' to finish off the top of my box....
And by giving my ribbon some wiggle-room ...... You are able to slip the ribbon off to open my treat box.
And here is the SWEET little treat that I tucked inside.
And here is a sample of how the box is scored .... And which tabs you add adhesive to finish off your box.  The "X" marks the placement of your 'Tear Tape' or Liquid Glue.
So, there you have it friends......
I have to say that Shelby just kind of 
SQUEALED when I gave this to her.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it. I think it's the colors that drew me in first and then the word piece. It's a lovely treat box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this little cutie turned out.

      Delete