Saturday, March 11, 2023

Triangle Easter Treat

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
This ADORABLE little Sweet Treat Holder is a total CASE from Angie Juda at Chic 'N Scratch.  She posted a video on how to create one of these back in November 2019.  Here is a link to her video:  12 Days of Christmas 2019 Day 5 - Chic n Scratch
The triangle box is a 9-3/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Balmy Blue cardstock.  It is scored on the 9-3/4" side at 2-1/2", 5-1/2" and 8".  And then it is scored on the 8-1/2" side at 2" on both sides.
And this is how the triangle box opens up.
I ended up cover my triangle box completly with the 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper'....
And I stuffed it FULL with some YUMMY chocolate Easter Eggs.
The only difference between my design and that which Angie shared ..... I covered both the inside and outside of my triangle box.
And the finishing touch was adding this DARLING little Easter Bunny on the front.  It was stamped using the 'Easter Bunny' set.
And there you have it friends.
Hope you liked my share for today......
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that. An adorable front and a sweet treat box too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my Easter Treat Holder. It was SO MUCH FUN to create.

      Delete