Monday, March 13, 2023

Know That YOU Are Loved Upgrade

           Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was change up the size of my base card.  I used a 6-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake base .... And that piece was scored at 4-1/4".
I covered the front of my card using both an Early Espresso panel and a panel of the 'Abigail Designer Series Paper'.  
My sentiment piece was a panel of Early Espresso and Crumb Cake cardstock .... And I stamped my sentiment onto a panel of Early Espresso and Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used the same set (Celebrate Sunflowers) as I used yesterday for both my Sunflowers and sentiment.
The design of this card is what KICKS this card up to the upgraded level.  The front left flap opens out to reveal......
A beautiful look on the inside of my card.
I added a panel of Early Espresso and Very Vanilla cardstok to the inside of my card .... And added a smaller panel of Early Espresso and Designer Series Paper to the right side of that panel.
By adding this extra panel of Early Espresso and Designer Series Paper to the inside ..... it gaves a balanced look to the front of my card.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout, fun fold. The card is just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda for your sweet comment. LOVE that you stop by each day.

      Delete