Saturday, March 25, 2023

Easter Carrot Chocolate Treat Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
My project for today was my version of the holder I spotted on either Pinterest or UTube.  I know the original was shared by Elvira Hortne (???) but I can't seem to locate a link.  I will do my best to duplicate the steps for this DARLING treat holder.
I started with a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock that measured 5-1/2" x 8-1/4".  I scored with the 5-1/2" side at the top at 3/4" on both ends.  Then I scored on the 8-1/2" side at 2-1/4", 3", 5-1/4" and 6".
I added a White cardstock panel to the top flap of my holder .... And that measured 3-7/8" x 2-18".
My sentiment piece uses the 'Easter Bunny' stamp set and that is layered onto several pieces cropped out from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
I used the 'Brilliant Wings Dies' to crop out the ticket opening on the top flap.....
And that allowed an opening for my butterfly to assist in opening this box.
Once you pinch together the butterfly wings .... I allows you to slip open your treat holder.  Once that is opened .... It reveals a 'Stylish Shapes Dies' window. 
I tucked four YUMMY chocolate carrot treats inside and they fit PERFECTLY inside.
Here is a template of how my 5-1/2" x 8-1/4" piece of Pumpkin Pie looks when I got all the cutting done.
And there you have it friends.  It's one of those treat holders that is a tad bit fussy to get together.  But once you create a template.....you will be cranking these little cuties out in SUPER FAST MOTION.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another great treat box!! I love the butterfly on the top as the "latch", very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......It was SO MUCH FUN creating this little gem.

      Delete