Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thank You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Talk about a QUICK & EASY kind of tag.....
This tag has it ALL.
I started off with a White base tag that is 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".
Next, I cropped out two pieces of the 'Enjoy The Journey Designer Series Paper.  Those pieces each measured 2-1/2" x 2".  I layered each piece with a tip of the DDP meeting in the center .... And then I cropped off the ends that were hanging off the sides.
Next, I got busy and created my sentiment piece.  That was created with the help of both the 'Layering Circles Dies' and the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Happy Labels' set and I used Evening Evergreen ink to stamp that senitment.  Before I adhered that piece down to my tag ..... I added some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' behind it and secured it with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  The finishing touch for my sentiment piece was adding two 'Solid Faceted Gems' that were colored with my Stampin' Blends.
The last thing I did was add some Garden Green 'Three Twine Combo Pack' Baker's Twine to the top of my tag ...... And called this tag DONE!!!
So ...... There you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: