Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Thank YOU

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
I started off with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock that was scored at 5-1/2".  To the top of that piece I added a panel of White cardstock and that measures 4" x 5-1/4".
I added a 1-1/4" x 5" panel of 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper to the far left-hand side of my White panel....
And added two additional DSP panels to the right-hand side of my card.  Those two pieces measure 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" and 2-1/4" x 2".
My sentiment piece is several layers of hexagon pieces that were cropped out using the 'Beautiful Shapes Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'Something Fancy' set.  And to finish off my sentiment piece .... I added some 'Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon behind my sentiment.  The finishing touch .... I added three 'Opaque Adhesive-Backed Gems' to the lower right-hand corner of my card.
And this card was called DONE in a JIFFY!!!!
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card. The colors are beautiful and the layered hexagons are a nice touch. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete