Thursday, March 02, 2023

It's A New Day

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started my tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base.
Then I cropped out three 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper' ends with the 'Happy Labels Pick A Punch'
To each DSP panel I added small framed piece ..... and used the 'Design A Treat Box Die' to crop out each of those piecs.
I used the 'Easter Bunny' stamp set to add my sentiment to a small oval piece (and that also was from the 'Design A Treat Box Die').
My tag was topped off with some 'Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon' and I used my Swet Sorbet Stampin' Blends to change up the color of that ribbon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: