Sunday, March 19, 2023

Little Moments

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2023 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base .... And that piece was scored at 5-1/2".
Next, I added a panel of the 'Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.
Before I adhered that panel down .... I wrapped some 'Polished Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' around the top of that DSP and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Next, I got busy and stamped my sentiment.  That is from the 'Easter Bunny' set and it is stamped onto a layering piece of the 'Something Fancy Dies'.
The finishing touch for this card was adding two 'Enamel Dot Essentials' that were colored with my Polish Pink Stampin' Blends.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!



2 comments:

  1. I too am thrilled with the way it turned out. It's a sweet looking card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. And the fact that I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink ..... Makes it the PERFECT card.

      Delete