Tuesday, March 07, 2023

St Patty's Day Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SO FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
It's time to share my March 2x2 boxes. 
And that means it time to celebrate St Patty's Day. 
All three boxes were created with a 8-1/4" x 7" piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.  I scored on the 7" side at 1/2", 2-1/2", 4-1/2" and 6-1/2".  Then I scored on the 8-1/4" side at 2, 4, 6 and 8.
I decorated each box with some 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper'.  And those pieces were 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" White cardstock and 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" Designer Series Paper.
Each box is wrapped with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' .....
And each box features a FUN little tag that was cropped out using the 'Designed Tags Dies' and the stamp set is the 'Art Gallery' set.
I even cropped out a Granny Apple Green tag to back my white tag .... Just so that little flower of green peeks through at the end of the tag.
So, there you have it friends.......
Hope you have a special St Patty's Day!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: