Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Just For You Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This box was created to hold the 'Baker's Twine Pack' in the new Mini Catalog.  To create the base I used at 5" x 6-1/2" piece of Pool Party cardstock.  I scored that piece at 1" on all four sides.
For the top portion of my box ..... I used a piece of White cardstock and that was scored at 4-1/16" x 5-1/2".  I used the 'Hand-Drawn Dots Big Stamp' to get the fun polka-dot pattern onto that piece.
I used the 'Tailor Made Tags' Dies for my tag  ..... And the 'Celebrating You' stamp set for my sentiment.
I wrapped some 'Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon' that was colored with my Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends around the top of my box and tied it up into a pretty bow.
When the ribbon is slipped off ......
You receive the REAL FUN ..... A package of YUMMY Baker's Twine on the inside.
So ..... There you have it friends.....
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment