Saturday, March 18, 2023

Mini Ghirardelli Treat Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
I spotted this treat holder on 'Stampin' Anne' and changed it up to be my version.  I started off with a 4" x 6" piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  That piece is scored on the 4" side at 1/2" on both ends.  I then scored the 6" side at 1", 1-1/2" and 3-3/4".
Here is a template of what my holder looked like.  And I shared in that template how you trim off the center sections to make the sides of my holder .... And also which tabs you add your adhesive to.
I covered the front and inside panels with some Cherry Cobbler Regals Collection DSP.
And wrapped some 'White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon' around my holder.
My sentiment is from the 'Simply Fabulous' stamp set .... And that is stamped onto a tag that was cropped out using the 'Cracker & Treat Box Dies'.
I was able to tuck two YUMMY Ghirardelli chocolates inside my treat holder.....
And here is how the inside section of my treat holder looks.
So ..... There you have it friends.
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving one of these
YUMMY treat holders.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this. I think I'm going to have to make one of these this weekend. I have plans for it for fall and Christmas. But for now it will be for Easter!! You outdid yourself this time!!! Again, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda. Can't wait to see what you make.

      Delete