Thursday, March 09, 2023

I Love YOU

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This tag was SO MUCH FUN to create.  And the supplies needed to create it are LIMITED to just a few pieces of Designer Series Paper and cardstock.
I started this tag off with a White base that measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".  I added a 1-3/8" x 4-1/4" panel of 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' right down the center of my tag.
Next, I got busy and created my centerpiece.  That is a layering of cardstock and Designer Series Paper.  I used the 'Layering Circles Dies' for the Sweet Sorbet scallop circle ..... And the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' for my stitched Designer Series Paper circle.
I added a Designer Series Paper heart to the center of my stitched circle .... And that was cropped out using the heart from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'Friendly Gnomes' set .... And that was stamped onto a banner flag from the 'Give It A Whirl Dies'.
I topped my tag off with some 'Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' that I colored with my Sweet Sorbet Stampin Blends.
And the finishing touch was adding some stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag .... And a tiny little Sweet Sorbet heart to the end of my banner flag.
And there you have it friends......
A tag fit for that someone SPECIAL in you life.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment