Monday, March 27, 2023

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
For my upgraded card I kept the White base card (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4") but I added three additional layers to the front of my upgraded card.
I added a Calypso Coral panel (4" x 5-1/4") and a Granny Apple Green panel (3-3/4" x 5") and topped it all off with a White panel (3-1/2" x 4-3/4").
I used that White panel to build my 'Butterfly Kisses' Designer Series Paper' onto.  Each DSP panel is 2-1/8" x 1-1/2" and each one is folded over at one corner to create a flap opening in the center of my card.
Here is a close-up of how each DSP was folded.  I measured down 1" on the two sides of each DSP panel ...... and used that as my guide to create the flap on each DSP panel.
The flap opening allowed me to add a layered 'Brilliant Wings Dies' piece right in the center.
Here's a close-up of the BEAUTIFUL butterfly I added to the center of my card.
My sentiment was stamped onto a banner flag from the 'Something Fancy Dies' and I used the 'Timeless Tulips' stamp set to create that sentiment.
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun! I have not done a Peek-a-boo card is a long time. I love the DSP you chose too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete