Saturday, March 04, 2023

For You Nugget Treats

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have another Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea to share with you.  This project is a SUPER YUMMY, sweet treat packaging.  Let me jump right in with my share.
Are you looking for a QUICK & EASY little treat creation ..... You can stop looking and dive into my sweet little share for today.
These little nugget sweet treat covers come together with a 1-1/2" x 6" piece of 'Sun Prints Designer Series Paper. 
There's no scoring and NO FUSS!!!!
I just used my 'Paper Snips' to clip out a banner flag tail on both ends of my Designer Series Paper....
And adhere the nugget into the center of your DSP and wrap both ends to the top and stapled my nugget closed.
My sentiment is from the 'Simply Fabulous' stamp set....
And my flowers were created with the 'Flower & Leaves Punch'.
I wasn't kidding when I said this project comes together REALLY FAST.
Hope you liked my share for today......
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. No scoring? WHAT??? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you Wanda.....Just doesn't get any EASIER. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete