Friday, March 17, 2023

Wishes For A Beautiful Birthday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card creation to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
My Fun Fold Friday share for this week is a SUPER FUN gate-fold style card.  It starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Old Olive cardstock base .... And that is scored on both ends at 2-1/8".  I used the 'Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my card.  And those DSP pieces measure 5" x 1-7/8".
The Belly Band for this card just slides right off the base card.  That piece measures 2" x 10" and it's scored at 2-3/4" on both ends.
The Belly Band is also covered with a 1-3/4" x 10" piece of the 'Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper'.  My sentiment is from the 'Framed Florets' stamp set ..... And the oval pieces for that sentiment are from the  'Framed Florets Dies'.
After the Belly Band is removed ..... Here is what you have.
And when the card is opened .... It reveals a PRETTY center section that you can write your birthday message.
So ..... There you have it friends!
Just doesn't get any EASIER.
Hope you have fun making these!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: