Thursday, March 16, 2023

Everyday Magic

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today ...... Totally makes me think of all the magic there is waiting for you in Arizona.  
I started off with a White base tag that measures 21/2" x 4-1/4".  I got busy and started cutting up pieces of the 'Delicate Desert Designer Series Paper'.  Those pieces measured 1/2" x 6" long strips.  I started at the center of my tag ...... and began placing down strips of this cardstock across my tag.  I move directions with my DSP until I had the entire base tag covered with DSP.
My setiment is from the 'Something Fancy' set ..... And I stamped that onto layering pieces of the 'Something Fancy Dies'.
My tag was topped off with some 'Soft Succulent 1/2" Satin Ribbon' .... and to add a bit of FUN .... I ran my 'White Baker's Twine' through my Cajun Craze ink pad to add some rustic look to that Baker's Twine.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Rustic/Metallic Dots' to my sentiment piece .... And this tag was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your tag. The colors are very rich. It could be used on a masculine package too! Very versatile

    ReplyDelete