Tuesday, March 21, 2023

EOS Lip Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING EOS Lip Balm Holder was inspired by Sam at Pootles.  Here is a link to her video:  https://youtu.be/_vuUGoekqjo
I started with a 6" x 6" piece of Petal Pink card stock.  It is scored at 4" on all four sides.
The lid is a piece of Petal Pink cardstock and that measures 4" x 4" and is scored at 1" on all four sides.
I covered all the sides of my holder with White cardstock panels ..... And panels of the 'Country Gingham Designer Series Paper'.
I used some 'Petal Pink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon' to secure my holder.....
And used the 'Charming Sentiments' for the sentiment at the top of my holder.
And when you pull off the top ..... The four sides fold down....
And INSTANT WOW FACTOR happens.
The EOS Lip Balm that I used ..... pops right into the 'Layering Circles' hole I created.
Here is what the holder looks like when empty.
I used the 'Layering Circles' to crop out the center of my holder so my lip balm would tuck nicely inside that circle.  
Just couldn't be HAPPIER
with the way this project turned out....
WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FRIENDS!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Another adorable box. I just can't keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It's surprised me how quick this little packaging idea came together.

      Delete