Thursday, March 30, 2023

Life Is Better Tag

           Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4" White base.  I cut strips of the 'Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper' into 1/2" x 2-1/2".  I ended up cutting a total of 8-pieces of this DSP and then got busy adhering them to the front of my tag.
Each panel was stacked directly over the DSP below it ..... And I did this until I had my entire tag covered with DSP.
Then I pulled out my 'Peekaboo Farm' stamp set and stamped my sentiment directly onto the 2nd and 5th DSP.
I did crop out a total of 7-hearts from the 'Give It A Whirl' dies and arranged those onto the front of my tag.  To finish off each heart ..... I added thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue' to the top and that gave me the PRETTY WOW FACTOR I was looking for.
I topped my tag off with some 'Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon' and this tag was DONE in NO TIME FLAT!!!!
SO....What do you think my friends!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Fun Fold Friday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Cute tag. Very colorful. Great use of scraps or even old Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete